المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Sand and Stone

العاصمي
19-04-06, 02:13 AM
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله تعالى وبركاته

Dear Brothers & Sister, Friends & Enemies . . . .

This is actually a fiction story where I read it in a book of children stories, I liked the inside meaning of the story and the way it teaches us things in life, am going to leave you folks with the story and to judge it by yourselves.

Regards to all of you,,,

Al-Asmi

Sand and Stone

A story tells that two friends were walking through the desert. During some point of the journey they had an argument, and one friend slapped the other one in the face. The one who got slapped was hurt, but without saying anything, wrote in the sand: "TODAY MY BEST FRIEND SLAPPED ME IN THE FACE."
They kept on walking until they found an oasis, where they decided to take a bath. The one, who had been slapped, got stuck in the mire and started drowning, but the friend saved him. After the friend recovered from the near drowning, he wrote on a stone: "TODAY MY BEST FRIEND SAVED MY LIFE."
The friend who had slapped and saved his best friend asked him, "After I hurt you, you wrote in the sand and now, you write on a stone, why?"
The other friend replied: "When someone hurts us, we should write it down in sand where winds of forgiveness can erase it away. But, when someone does something good for us, we must engrave it in stone where no wind can ever erase it."
LEARN TO WRITE YOUR HURTS IN THE SAND, AND TO CARVE YOUR BENEFITS IN STONE

تحياتي

وهــج
25-04-06, 11:09 PM
what a nice story

Thank you brother

we are waiting for more to share with us

Regards

Butterfly
10-09-06, 12:41 AM
woow

it's very very great story

we learned a lot from it

thanks al-asami

&

keep going

العاصمي
10-09-06, 08:50 AM
The almighty is even greater sister, I really do appreciate you passing by this post and wish you enjoy it in each and every sense where ever it is hiddin in you, I also do wish for all of us to show the true meaning of friendship and that it is something worth of sacrifice

skeleton
10-09-06, 09:15 AM
hi brother -- it is really usefull story and it has a gold meaning -- real and good friend always forgive and forget the sins ---

thank you with best regards

حورالعين
18-09-06, 06:03 PM
thank you brother
its really a wonderful story

thankx for the interesting story

best wishes

العاصمي
18-09-06, 06:53 PM
It's my pleasure sister and even more wonderful for you passing by my post

keep it up

hope to see you around more often