المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : ..:: Anything ::..

العاصمي
14-10-05, 12:01 AM
[line]

Intro :

This is one of my thoughts that I would like to dedicat it to the one who I love, the one who hasen't yet appear into my life.

[line]

I'll give you love, the things you want, I would do anything for you. Sitting at home another lonely night, I wish you were here so I could hold you tight. Pain in my heart because I'm all alone, Why did you leave, why did your love have to go? When I would do anything for you, I would

I'll give you love, the things you want, baby, there's nothing in this world I wouldn't do, I would do anything for you

Thinking of ways that I can win your heart, but I'm so confused, I don't know where to start. Visions of love forever in my mind, I wait for the day when I can say that girl's mine 'Cause I would do anything for you, yes I would

So what can I do to prove I need your love, what will it take because I won't give up. Open your heart and let your feelings show 'Cause deep down inside my heart just won't let you go? I would do anything for you, yes I would,

So, if there ever comes a time when it's true love you hope to find just call out my name and girl, I swear I will do anything

وهــج
14-10-05, 02:22 AM
so sweet words
shows how the love should be

in love preson would do anything to prove his love is true even to give his soul to the one he love

Thanks dear brother to share such feelings with us

waiting for more from your side

Best wishes