المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : The most important body part اهم جزء في الجسد

mobi
21-10-04, 06:22 PM
My mother used to ask me what is the most important part of the body. Through the years
I would take a guess at what I thought was the correct answer.
كانت امي تسألني ما اهم جزء في الجسد ؟ وعبر السنين كنت اخمن الاجابة التي اعتقدت صحتها

When I was younger, I thought sound was very important to us as humans, so I said,
"My ears, Mommy." She said, 'No. Many people are deaf. But you keep thinking about it
and I will ask you again soon.'
فعندما كنت اصغر سنا اعتقدت ان (الصوت) مهم جدا لنا كبشر فقلت, الاجابه هي الأذن ياامي. فتقول : لا. كثير من الناس لا يسمعون (صم) ولكن استمر في التفكير وسأسألك مرة اخرى قريبا

Several years passed before she asked me again. Since making my first attempt, I had
contemplated the correct answer. So this time I told her, 'Mommy, sight is very important
to everybody, so it must be our eyes.'
ومضت عدة سنوات قبل ان تسألني مجددا .وقد كنت منذ اول محاولة لي وانا افكر مليا في الاجابة الصحيحة.لذا في هذه المرة قلت لها " اماه,ان البصر مهم جدا للجميع وبالتالي فأن الجواب لابد ان يكون : العين"

She looked at me and told me, 'You are learning fast, but the answer is not correct
because there are many people who are blind.'
نظرت الي واخبرتني " انك تتعلم بسرعة ولكن الجواب غير صحيح لأن هناك الكثير من الناس عمي"

Stumped again, I continued my quest for knowledge and over the years, Mother asked
me a couple more times and always her answer was 'No, but you are getting smarter every
year, my child.'
مرة اخرى تصعب علي الاجابة ولكني اكملت بحثي عن المعرفة وعبر السنين,سألتني امي مرتين وكانت دائما اجابتها لي :"خطأ ولكنك تزداد ذكائا كل سنة يابني"

Then last year, my Grandpa died. Everybody was hurt. Everybody was crying. Even my father
cried. My Mom looked at me when it was our turn to say our final good-bye to Grandpa.
She asked me, 'Do you know the most important body part yet, my dear?'
ثم في العام الماضي توفي جدي.تألم الجميع لفقده حتى ابي بكى.ثم نظرت الي امي عندما حان الوقت لنودع جدنا وسألتني :"الم تعلم بعد ما هو اهم جزء في جسم الأنسان ياعزيزي؟"

I was shocked when she asked me this now. I always thought this was a game between her
and me. She saw the confusion on my face and told me. 'This question is very important.
It shows that you have really lived your life.
صدمت عندما سألتني هذا السؤال الآن. كنت دائما اظن انها مجرد لعبة بيني وبينها.ادركت من وجهي مدى حيرتي فقالت لي :" هذا السؤال مهم جدا.انه يبين لك ما اذا عشت حياتك حقا ام لا!"

For every body part you gave me in the past, I have told you was wrong and I have
given you an example why. But today is the day you need to learn this important lesson.
....لكل جزء من الجسم ذكرته لي في السابق اخبرتك بأنه الجزء الخطأ وقد ذكرت لك لماذا. ولكن اليوم يجب ان تتعلم هذا الدرس المهم

She looked down at me as only a mother can. I saw her eyes well up with tears. She
said, 'My dear, the most important body part is your shoulder'
نظرت الي بنظرة لا تفعلها الا الام.رأيت عينيها مليئة بالدموع. وقالت:" عزيزي,ان اهم جزء في الجسد هو كتفك"

I asked, 'Is it because it holds up your head?' She replied, 'No, it is because it can
hold the head of a friend or loved one when they cry.
سألتها:" هل لأنه يحمل الراس؟" فردت :" لا, بل لأنه يستطيع حمل راس صديق او حبيب عندما يبكي"

Everybody, need a shoulder to cry on sometime in life, my dear. I only hope that you
have enough love and friends that you will have a shoulder to cry on when you need it.'
كل واحد منا يحتاج الى كتف ليبكي عليه احيانا في الحياة ياعزيزي. وانا اتمنى فقط ان يكون لديك ما يكفي من الحب و الاصدقاء ليكون لك كتف تبكي عليه عندما تحتاج ذلك

Then and there I knew the most important body part is not a selfish one. It is sympathetic
to the pain of others.
حينها وفي ذلك المكان تعلمت ان اهم جزء في الجسد لم يكن جزءا انانيا . انه متعاطف مع الآم الاخرين

عيون المها
21-10-04, 08:10 PM
مشاركه طيبه منك اخوي الفاضل

بإنتظار المزيد من مشاركاتك وتواصلك

تمنياتي لك بالتوفيق

mobi
25-10-04, 10:37 PM
مشاركه طيبه منك اخوي الفاضل

بإنتظار المزيد من مشاركاتك وتواصلك

تمنياتي لك بالتوفيق

شكرا على المتابعة

تحياتي