المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Yours alone لك وحدك

mobi
21-10-04, 12:32 AM
Once upon a beautiful evening, I held her hand and we walked … We walked far ,far away… away form pain and affliction… away from ill-willed hearts …away from eyes that only rejoice at the misery of others

ذات مساء جميل , أمسكت يدها و مضيناً .... سرنا بعيداً بعيداً ....... بعيداً عن الألم و الحزن ..... بعيداً عن قلوبٍ لا تعرف إلا الحقد ...... بعيداً عن أعين لا هم لها إلا تعاسة الآخرين ....

We stopped beside a greenish tree! As Green as our hearts! As beautiful as we were…We sat in its shade…And silence was as loud as talking… I had so much to say to her and she had even more

توقف بنا الطريق عند شجرة نضرة! خضراء كقلوبنا ! جميلة كجمالنا....تفيئنا ظلالها ... و كان الصمت كالكلام ... كان لدي الكثير وما عندها كان أكثر....

Our distances grew closer as if we were two bodies with a single heart…for the first time I felt the warmth and compassion of time and place….for the first time I wished the clock's hands to halt…My!!! was I so buoyant back then!!

تقاربت مسافاتنا حتى كأننا جسدين بقلب واحد.... لأول مرة أشعر بدفء وحنان المكان و الزمان... لأول مرة أتمنى أن لا تتحرك عقارب الساعة...... كم غمرتني السعادة حينها!

Suddenly, I was possessed by an unjustified fear. I didn't know…But when she looked at me ,all my presentiments calmed and my face shined with beatitude…My fear absconded and vanished as hastily as it once came to me

ثم تملكني خوف غير مبرر! لا أدري!! لكن ما إن نالتني نظرتها حتى استكانت جوارحي و تهلل وجهي بالبشر .. و ولى خوفي مدبراً و مسرعاً كسرعته حين أقبل علي........

I told her:

قلت لها:

My heart is "only yours"

Close to you is where my soul wishes to be

قلبي... لك وحدكْ

روحي تنشد قربكْ

I go mad whenever

I hear your voice

أكاد أجن إذا ما..

سمعت أذنيّ صوتكْ

Your gracefulness is indescribable

So how to portray you in words?

جمالكِ شئ ٌلا يوصف

فكيف يسهل وصفكْ؟

I am imparadised the moment I meet you

As happy as a drowning man when salvaged

أسعدُ لحظة لقياكِ

كغريقٍ ساعة يُدرَكْ

When you are out of sight

My shadow pursues yours

إن غبتِ عن عينيَ..,

سيتبع ظلي ظلكْ

I, now set it forth

My heart is "only yours"

أني أعلنها الآنَ,

قلبي... لك وحدكْ

"Oh, How charming it was!! " She said in abashment

" ما أجمل ما قلت" ,أجابتني في خجل!

I engraved our names on the tree trunk ,and I wrote "Only yours"

و أمامها حفرت اسمينا على جذع الشجرة و كتبت "لك وحدك"

It was a memorable evening …how felicitous it was

كانت أمسية لا تنسى... كم كانت رائعة...

We watched the sunset, then we returned

راقبنا أفول الشمس ,ثم عدنا!!

The days went by …. I could no more see her … God!!, where did she go? … She might be here ! …. no no…. maybe there! ….Or she could be…… or….. I don't know anymore….oh! She is certainly by the tree

ومضت الأيام..... ما عدت أراها.... يا إلهي, أين ذهبت؟ لعلها هنا! لا لا, ربما هناك! يمكن أن تكون .... ! أو ... لا أدري!! آه , بالتأكيد!!! هي عند الشجرة!

I started to vie my breath… my mystification....my agony…. I incited my footsteps and ridiculed my delusions…. As I got closer to where I am heading, I grew more fearful… I looked ahead at the tree.. oh, it looked drear

أخذت أسابق أنفاسي و حيرتي و ألمي! أحث الخطى وأهزأ من أوهامي! كلما اقتربت من بغيتي , زادني القرب وجلاً! أرمق الشجرة من بعيــــد...منظرها كئيب....

When I reached it, I couldn't see her! Where did she go?1
وعندما وصلت, لم أجدها... ترى أين ذهبت؟

I started to gaze upon the tree! What happened? "Where are the lively leaves?" " Where is that shiny green color , the fruits ..and…and? "

بدأت أعاين الشجرة! ماذا حدث؟ أين الأوراق النضرة, والخضرة المشرقة و الثمار و و ؟ أصبحت شاحبة تتوشح الحزن و الظلام!

I wiped the dust off what I had written on its trunk to find solace… I read what I wrote…. "Oh God! What is this?"

مسحت الغبار عن ما نقشت على جذعها ليعزيني ما خطته يدايِ! قرأت ما كتبت........يا إلهي!! ما هذا؟

I leaned my back against the tree trunk ….I closed my eyes and a few tears oozed to water a soil troubled by rainlessness and time…

أسندت ظهري لجذع الشجرة المحتضرة ... أغمضت عيناي فتقاطرت أدمعي لتسقي تراباً يشكو القحط والسنون....

This is what I found written on the tree trunk …:

" You're alone "؟

كان هذا ما وجدته مكتوبا .....

"أنت وحدك"

((((( اعذروني على الترجمة)))