المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Thoughts On Love

mobi
28-09-04, 10:14 PM
It is wrong to think that love comes from long companionship and persevering courtship. Love is the offspring of spiritual affinity and unless that affinity is created in a moment, it will not be created for years or even generations.

It is with true love as it is with ghosts; everyone talks about it, but few have seen it.

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a teardrop.

Success is nothing, without someone you love to share it with.

Love cures people, both the ones who give it and the ones who receive it.

Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction.

Love is a fire. But whether it is going to warm your hearth or burn down your house, you can never tell.

Love is an ideal thing, marriage a real thing; a confusion of the real with the ideal never goes unpunished.

Age does not protect you from love but love to some extent protects you from age.

Beware you be not swallowed up in books! An ounce of love is worth a pound of knowledge.

Immature love says: "I love you because I need you." Mature love says: "I need you because I love you."

Absence is to love what wind is to fire; it extinguishes the small, it enkindles the great.

A man in love is incomplete until he is married. Then he's finished.

In the arithmetic of love, one plus one equals everything, and two minus one equals nothing.

Hatred paralyzes life; love releases it. Hatred confuses life; love harmonizes it. Hatred darkens life; love illumines it.

I recently read that love is entirely a matter of chemistry. That must be why my wife treats me like toxic waste.

There is only one kind of love, but there are a thousand imitations.

To keep your marriage brimming, with love in the wedding cup, whenever you're wrong, admit it; whenever you're right, shut up.

You can't buy love, but you can pay heavily for it.

Where there is marriage without love, there will be love without marriage.

Men always want to be a woman's first love, women like to be a man's last romance.

Never frown because you never know who might be falling in love with your smile.

No woman marries for money; they are all clever enough, before marrying a millionaire, to fall in love with him first.

Love looks through a telescope; envy, through a microscope.

No matter how lovesick a woman is, she shouldn't take the first pill that comes along.