المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : حديث

عيون المها
09-11-03, 11:45 AM
اللهم إنا نعوذ بك من أن نشرك بك شيئاً نعلمه، ونستغفرك لما لا نعلمه (ثلاثاً).

O Lord: We seek refuge in you from asso-ciating anything we know with you, and we seek your forgivenees for that which we do not know” (3 times

حديث قدسي:

On the authority of Abu Harayrah (Radhi Allahu Ta'ala Anhu), who said that the Prophet (Sallallahu alayhi wa Sallam) said:
Allah the Almighty said: I am as My servant thinks I am (1). I am with him when he makes mention of Me. If he makes mention of Me to himself, I make mention of him to Myself; and if he makes mention of Me in an assembly, I make mention of him in an assemble better than it. And if he draws near to Me an arm's length, I draw near to him a fathom's length. And if he comes to Me walking, I go to him at speed. (1) Another possible rendering of the Arabic is: "I am as My servant expects Me to be". The meaning is that forgiveness and acceptance of repentance by the Almighty is subject to His servant truly believing that He is forgiving and merciful. However, not to accompany such belief with right action would be to mock the Almighty.
It was related by al-Bukhari (also by Muslim, at-Tirmidhi and Ibn-Majah).

عن أبي هريرة رضي الله عنه قال : قال رسول الله صلي الله عليه و سلم:
"يقول الله تعالي :أنا عند ظن عبدي بي و أنا معه إذا ذكرني، فإن ذكرني في نفسه ذكرته في نفسي، وإن ذكرني في ملأ ذكرته في ملأ خير منهم، وإن تقرّب إليّ شبراً تقربت اليه ذراعاً، وإن تقرّب إليّ ذراعاً تقربت إليه باعاً، وإن أتاني يمشي أتيته هرولة".
رواه البخاري و مسلم و الترمذي وابن ماجه

GIANNI VERSACE
30-11-03, 09:28 PM
Thanks for your

valueable participation

GIANNI

Nourouk
05-12-03, 03:36 PM
All the Best And Keep it up

ro4ro4ro4

عيون المها
25-01-04, 02:44 PM