هل تعاني من مشكلة بتسجل الدخول ؟ و لا يمكنك استرجاع كلمة المرور بسبب مشكله بعنوان بريديك الالكتروني المسجل بالمنتدى؟ انقر هنا لكي تتواصل معنا و سوف نقوم بمساعدتك!

أضف اعلانك هنا

كن مساهما في التطوير

النتائج 1 إلى 2 من 2

الموضوع: قصص جميلة واقعية

موقوف من قبل الإدارة
    الحالة : الامير غير متصل
    رقم العضوية : 6860
    تاريخ التسجيل : Nov 2012
    الجنـس : ذكر
    المشاركات : 150
    Array

قصص جميلة واقعية

The benefit of forgiveness

Peace, mercy and blessings of God and

.. Good morning and love
    .. Am longing and eager
    Morning .. spirituality and faith

The heart of every sister Habiba
    Have a place in my heart Gallet

.. .. ĘĚĎĺÇ íćăíÇđ!

He says:
    ((('Ask forgiveness from your Lord is Oft-Forgiving he had been sent to you in abundance heaven
    Password FAQ Members Benin and money and makes you gardens and bestow on you rivers)))

Forgiveness What a great blessing for us are ignorant and unaware of its benefits
    I did not care about them or, rather, I did not know Mava this blessing of the benefits and benefit
    I have read about many, many were surprised as I was surprised n my experience

Be with me to the end of the topic to know my experience ..!!

::: In the words of forgiveness:::

: Virtues:

That obedience to God Almighty.

That the reason for the remission of sins.
    :
    "'Ask forgiveness from your Lord, that he was Gfaraa"
    Rainfall
    "Heaven sends to you in abundance"
    4 - supply of money and boys
    "Password FAQ Members money and Benin"
    Log havens
    "Gardens and makes you"
    Increased power in every sense
    "Yazdkm and strength to your strength"
    Hassan luggage
    "Well Imitekm chattel"
    Pay the scourge
    "What if God Mazbhm they pray for forgiveness"
    Which is the cause for the delivery of all the virtues of a preferred
    "And borne all the virtues of a preferred"

What are the subjects most in need to seek forgiveness, because they are night and day, make mistakes, ask forgiveness of God if God forgave them.
    Forgiveness reason for the descent of Mercy
    "Without Tstghafron God, that ye may obtain mercy."
    An expiation of the Council.
    He regrets the Prophet; because it was the forgiveness of God in the one-seventy times, and in the novel: a hundred times.

:: In the words of forgiveness:

1 - tells about Luqman peace be upon him, he said to his son
    (My son, promises to tongue: Oh God, forgive me, God, the hours are not the liquid).
    2 - Aisha may Allah be pleased
    (Blessed are those who found in his newspaper Astgfara a lot).
    3 - Qatada said:
    (This Qur'an on Adlkm Daúkm and your medicines, either Daakm Valznob, The Praying your medicines).
    4 - Abu ILA: (
    What Abdul Gaur in his grave from a neighbor love of forgiveness).
    5 - Al-Hasan said:
    (Send lots of forgiveness in your homes, and Moaúdkm, and Trqatkm, and in your markets, and in Majalskm, you do not know when forgiveness down).
    6 - A Bedouin said:
    (Established in our land of Vlakther of forgiveness, forgiveness with the train), and the train: the great cloud diameter.

:: Forgiveness formats:
    1 - master of forgiveness is the best, which is to say a person: (Oh God, You are my god is no god but You, You created me and I am your servant and I am on your custom and Uadk what you can, seek refuge in You from the evil of what I have done, Ibu you Benamtk Ali Ibu Bznbe, forgive me, it does not forgive sins except You).
    2 - forgiveness of God.
    3 - Lord, forgive me.
    4 - (God, I have wronged myself, so forgive me, it does not forgive sins except You).
    5 - (Lord, repent, forgive me for You are the Oft-Tawab, or the Most Merciful).
    6 - (O, I have done great injustice to myself and does not forgive sins but God, forgive me forgiveness from you, and mercy for You are Forgiving, Most Merciful).
    7 - (forgiveness of God, who is no god but He, the living Gayoom and repent to Him).

:: Stories in the benefits of forgiveness:
    ; Realistic;

The first story
    This story took place at the time of Imam Ahmad ibn Hanbal Almighty God's mercy, he was Imam Ahmad ibn Hanbal

Wants to spend the night in the mosque, but was prevented from staying overnight in the mosque by mosque guard
    With the imam tried but to no avail, the Imam said to him, sleep position of my feet, and already slept Imam Ahmad ibn Hanbal
    Place the subject of his feet, stood guard the mosque, dragged him to keep him away from the place of the mosque, and was
    Imam Sheikh Ahmed bin Hanbal and sedate look like the features of old age, when he saw the moon is sighted baker been in this body
    Offered him a bed, and Imam Ahmad bin Hanbal with the baker, Vokrema and grace, and went to the baker to prepare
    Bread dough for the work, it is important Imam Ahmad ibn Hanbal heard the baker ask for forgiveness and seek forgiveness.
    He went a long time on this case marveled Imam Ahmad ibn Hanbal, when he was asked
    Imam Ahmad seek His forgiveness for the baker in the night, the baker replied: that over the
    To attend the dough is kneaded and seek forgiveness.
    Asked Imam Ahmad: Does any of Asngfarc fruit, and Imam Ahmad asked the baker
    This question he knows the fruits of forgiveness, preferred to teach forgiveness, knows the benefits of forgiveness
    Baker said: Yes, God, what I called to invite only answered, but one call
    Imam Ahmad said: what are the
    He said the baker: a vision of Imam Ahmad ibn Hanbal
    Imam Ahmad said: I am Ahmad ibn Hanbal, God, I dragged you on

Second story
    This is the day I heard her story itself!!
    I heard this story in the Holy Quran Radio (Kuwait), and may be many more have been heard,
    Sagaha short and you hope to be heard by those who did not
    Ms. Joseph is also the mother:
    It was delayed by the Agency to nearly ten or fifteen years, during which time I went to many doctors, whether in Kuwait or abroad in Europe and elsewhere, even before this period, the children of not kicking! , And in a few days I went to a religious lessons I heard a preacher say about forgiveness and grace .. Etc., Joseph's mother says that since I heard this information I have maintained forgiveness for less than six months but she is pregnant with God's permission, and gave birth to Joseph, now in the age of six

:: As for my experience:

In Yum you sadness at the top of the case, but God Almighty Ayalmha
    I caught a remote "TV"
    And began Balentql between channels I did not find what removes this grief about me
    My eyes fell on a tape Credits in one of the channels of the Blessed "Al Majd for Children"
    If I see a message saying my content in the
    "Iabnat Lord makes to pray for forgiveness 500 times Matkhals leave, but achieved her all Mataatmny"
    For the moment Hasit Pferh because I received everything I said how I thought Islana Bstghafr 500 passed
    But many thought and delirious way Jtna
    ShooFeeTV Tlaqan your fingers with three boxes Uday in each square only 10 times for forgiveness
    To above and below to Atsoen in the middle of the thing if the one-finger Ahzta Ptlaqan
    Astghafrta in 20 times and if we say 20 × 5 = 100 and if Krrta surgery five times you Bitla 500
    And it is fun and highly entertaining and these are a picture to illustrate my words

عضو فعّال
    الحالة : المقاتل غير متصل
    رقم العضوية : 6862
    تاريخ التسجيل : Nov 2012
    الجنـس : ذكر
    المشاركات : 215
    Array

يسلموووووووو على القصص الروعة بانتظار كل جديدك

معلومات الموضوع

الأعضاء الذين يشاهدون هذا الموضوع

الذين يشاهدون الموضوع الآن: 1 (0 من الأعضاء و 1 زائر)

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •